Home Treatment

Noticed theres quite alot of debate over home elctrolysis, and although I agree that its best togo a professional I understand why people choose todo it from home, in terms of cost I mean.I am one of the lucky ones who practised and eventually managed to clear all my hairy zones lol, I was so broke and desperate that I felt I had no choice, if people are going todo it at home get a book practise on areas other than the face and build knowledge along with confidence, I also have pcos so you can only imagine how bad the situation was!Im a qualified one know! makes me feel good to kill those damn hairs!!

There is no real debate if one is willing to commit the time and effort it takes to become skilled. Most people are not able to do that though. They are looking for a quick cheap solution, which self-electrolysis is not.

Personally i only think home treatment is usefull for TS people.Non TS could get there faces done pretty easily by a professional.TS really need there whole bodies done and normally get a partner and trade off doing each other which would seem to same lots of money in the long run.Thats why im doing the home treatment,if it was just my face i would probably just shave the rest of my life,but shaving your whole body every 3 days is to time consuming and you get razor bumps at different parts of your body you do not want. :slight_smile:
Of course someone who just hates body hair could benifit as well,but just for your face i would go pay a trained person.

What is TS?

Transgender
From Wikipedia

Transgender (pronounced / from (Latin) derivatives [trans <L, combination form meaning across, beyond, through] and [gender <ME <MF gendre, genre <L gener- meaning kind or sort]) is a general term applied to a variety of individuals, behaviors, and groups involving tendencies that diverge from the normative gender role (woman or man) commonly, but not always, assigned at birth, as well as the role traditionally held by society.
Transgender is the state of one’s “gender identity” (self-identification as woman, man, or neither) not matching one’s “assigned sex” (identification by others as male or female based on physical/genetic sex). “Transgender” does not imply any specific form of sexual orientation; transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, polysexual, or asexual; some may consider conventional sexual orientation labels inadequate or inapplicable to them. The precise definition for transgender remains in flux, but includes:
“Of, relating to, or designating a person whose identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender roles, but combines or moves between these.”[1]
“People who were assigned a sex, usually at birth and based on their genitals, but who feel that this is a false or incomplete description of themselves.”[2]
“Non-identification with, or non-presentation as, the sex (and assumed gender) one was assigned at birth.”[3]
A transgender individual may have characteristics that are normally associated with a particular gender, identify elsewhere on the traditional gender continuum, or exist outside of it as “other,” “agender,” “Genderqueer,” or “third gender”. Transgender people may also identify as bigender, or along several places on either the traditional transgender continuum, or the more encompassing continuums which have been developed in response to the significantly more detailed studies done in recent years.[4]