Hollywood Laser Hair Removal- EMLA Cream?

Hi,

My first treatment of laser hair removal was not as painful as the second treatment. Prior to the second treatment I used freeze gel. During the second treatment it felt like I was being burned and had to stop treatment. I am due back in two weeks.

Since I am a hollywood, is it safe to use EMLA cream on the whole area? I would assume that this would be too much and could cause death? If it is safe how would I apply the EMLA cream in order to have a pain free hollywood laser hair removal?!

Thanks

I would get advise on the dosage and application of EMLA from a pharmacist and physician first and foremost. We are not the people you should be asking. Only so much can be done on the internet. Keep this question on a local level, face to face with those that are certified to give you this kind of advice…

How much area is this “whole area” that you mention? If you’re hesitant about EMLA you can substitute it with L-M-X 5. It doesn’t require prescription so I assume it’s a safer numbing cream. I use the entire 30 gram tube on full front: chest and abs for treatments.

hmmm.