Hip! Hip! Hurrah! for James Walker

Since Andrea wrote a great thank you to James the other day for his contributions to Hairtell, but unfortunately, did not enable a reply button, I wanted to start this thread so I could add my special thank-you’s to James as well for all his contributions to hairtell. He knows I appreciate him very much because I have told him so many times. He has helped me grow as an electrologist because he so unselfishly and patiently explained concepts to me over the years that ultimately helped me become a better practitioner. I’m grateful and will always remember your kindness, James, and I promise to carry it over and pay forward as well.

All who read James’s post should feel so very lucky to have a person as dedicated and knowledgible as James answering your questions.

Thanks again James for almost 4,000 posts. Your “paying forward” concept has made a big difference for me and I know for the many hairy people that read hairtell.

Big hugs to you dear James,

Dee

Aww shucks Dee, you make me blush.

I am glad to have been able to help you out, and I hope that my contribution has been felt in the industry by the number of faster and more comfortable treatments delivered by electrologists everywhere.

I have not been able to do the seminar circut as much lately, due to family stuff, but I still hear from some of those I have helped out over the years.

I even have some people who initially met me with anger and shaking fists, come back and thank me for having nudged them into seriously considering updating and upgrading, for they did find that I was right. The equipment pays for itself in the longer appointments one gets from one’s CURRENT clients, while making it possible to increase the client base because the ones you have finish, and they finish sooner, and therefore refer new business faster, and more often. (If you clear them quick, someone will notice, if it slowly reduces with time, no one notices)

I commend you for your committment to permanent hair removal. Personally, I find it emotionally exhausting teaching and working in an industry where so many put profits above people but I suppose that is the case for most industries.