hi i`m a newbie needs some tips...

I`m very new to lazer hair remover. i didn’t know you have to go to 6 treatment to get rid of the hairs… but first questions what are the price listing am i looking at for lazer hair remover for underarm… does anyone know… and what the best place to go or what type of machine should i look for in client…??? and how long is 6 treatment exactly… oh yeah i heard from a friend that you can get cancer from lazer hair remover.??/ is that true i wouldn’t believe so right…??? Thanks for reading and reponses or comments, ideas are great… and i live in the bay area California San Jose so if anyone live close by and knows a client that good please let me know thanks you !!!

hair grows in 3 cycles, so at any point at least 66% cannot be killed. that’s why you will need 4-6 treatments on your underarms to kill all the hair there. laser works best on light skin and dark hair. if that’s what you have, find someone with a diode or alexandrite laser for best results. you can use the search box on this forum and search for your city to find recommendations in your area. someone recently posted some in SF and I’ve seen some in the south bay area. The cost for underarms varies from $75-150 per treatment. Treatments are spaced 6-8 weeks apart. No, laser hair removal doesn’t cause cancer. This type of laser beam doesn’t penetrate deep enough to cause any damage to anything but the dark pigment of hair.