hi from new york

I suppose this is a good place to introduce myself. My name is Ralph, I’m 32 and happy to have found this terrific community. SI’m currently in between jobs, now seems like as good a time as any to take care of my hair problem.

For me, the problem is only on the face. Although i have fairly thick brows, they’re far from being out of control like my facial hair. And from the neck down, the my hair problem is not apparent. SO i’s only my face that i’d like to fix.

My skin type is probably like a 4.5 from the scale i read from another post. I tan very easy and rarely burn, I’m not latin, greek actually, so i have mediteranean+ skin, like a type 4.5 i would say.

my goals are to 1- round off the sides of my mustache line, as they’re too square-y (yuck) 2- thin out, but not eradicate/create patches, if possible, the rest of the beard.

There a new laser hair removal place opening not far from me, they list no prices in their flier but do mention as having the “eliteMPX laser”, and tout it as being a sellign point.

Thanks for your advise.

As a guy, this is not easy for me, so i appreciate and need your help all the more.

Thanks again.

Based on your goals, it sounds like you would be better suited for electrolysis, as it is much better for detailed shaping and controlled reductions.