Herbal Help for Acne

If you have acne you�ve probably tried all the over the counter products and maybe even the prescription products on the market. Perhaps they don�t work for you or they irritate your skin and dry it out. There are other options. Herbal treatments and nutritional supplements can also help with acne, either applied directly to the skin or taken orally.

Zinc supplements worked wonders for me. I take 50 milligrams a day, twice daily and it helps keep my skin clearer than any prescription I�ve ever tried. You can find Zinc at a grocery store or drug store in the aisle with vitamin and mineral supplements. At Wal-Mart it�s only $2.13 a bottle. You can also order from catalogs and online websites.

Herbs that work wonders at clearing up acne are: Echinacea taken orally and applied externally to the skin, Oregon grape root applied as a cream, tea tree oil applied to the skin, oregano and basil oil applied to the skin or taken orally.

Be careful using any new product because you may be sensitive to it and if you are using any prescriptions or other topical acne treatments you might have to watch out for reactions. Check with your dermatologist to make sure it is alright to use any herbal treatments with the medicine you are already using.

Skin break out is caused by obstructed pores and microbes, and it’s regularly testing to oversee. Over-the-counter and remedy medicines may help, however some can cause genuine symptoms. On the off chance that conventional medications are unsuccessful, or in the event that you want to take a stab at something more regular, you may choose to swing to home grown cures.

Natural cures were utilized to clear up skin inflammation and other skin conditions a long time before present day medicines existed. Notwithstanding the absence of research on numerous natural arrangements, narrative confirmation is copious.

Home grown cures have a tendency to have less symptoms than present day medications. A few herbs have antibacterial, calming, and disinfectant properties. These properties may help diminish skin break out causing microbes and aggravation, and mend imperfections.