Help! Which school and average start up costs for new business?

I’m seriously considering giving up the corporate world to start a business helping others build confidence through electrolysis. I myself have been a client for 5 years.

I’m in AZ and found 2 schools nearby. One in Corona, California and the other in Houston, TX. Anyone attend either one? Any likes or dislikes?

I’m also doing a cost analysis to start my home based business. Has anyone ever expressed hesitation with going to someone’s home? I go to someone’s home and it never bothered me. A friend brought this to my attention. Store front vs. home base?

I figured I’ll need $25,000 to start. This includes school, accommodations for the hands on learning portion, electrolysis machine (apilus), bed, domain name, ointments, probes etc…does this sound right. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hey Anita,

My wife was recently at a similar crossroads before starting her electrolysis business in Oct 2020. She has a Masters Degree in Community Counseling, but has changed careers to now run her own permanent hair removal clinic.

I’d be glad to share with you our experience if you would like to chat. Nicole loves her career as an electrologist, and I believe the filed is full of opportunity.

Feel free to reach out. 803-292-6535
-Mike

1 Like

Hey @Anita111,
It all depends on your idea and the location where you want to start your business. There are many factors that needed to be considered. There are states and government rules to be followed. For example, you can’t name your business that is already there. Apart from your idea of naming your business to get the license, all of this belongs to business entity search. You can get all your answer at the secretary of state business name search. They will give you all the information, approximation with full procedure.
I hope this helps you.

Thanks for sharing the link, my friend. It seems you are into business for a while and you really sound like an entrepreneur with more knowledge. I was really thinking to overcome the Delaware LLC search process to set up business in the city of Delaware but couldn’t. I need to give more effort to it…

1 Like