help...Waxing/sugaring

I don’t know if I’m just not doing it right or what, but everytime I try to do it some of the hair stays, I’ve only tried on my legs, it’s frustraing cuz I hate to shave and I like the smoother feeling, I don’t want to get it done professionally because I don’t want people touching me and stuff. errrr please help if you can.

HEY, I WAS NERVOUS WHEN I FIRST GOT MY LEGS WAXED,BUT IT DIDN’T REALLY HURT. MY EYEBROWS HURT MORE THAN THE LEGS.YOU SHOULD TRY A PROFESSIONAL WAXER, YOU WILL REALLY LIKE IT. YOUR LEGS STAY SMOOTH FOR SO LONG.

I can offer you some general advice about waxing your legs but first I want to suggest that you go to a professional at least a couple of times to get the feel for the whole process, though there is some contact it is not really touching and is in no way licentious.
If you insist on waxing yourself you should apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of the growth, press firmly in the same direction and then remove in the opposite direction. Possible reasons for the hairs bein left behind includ not pressing the strip firmly onto the wax, using too much or too little wax, using to much pre oil or powder, or , most likely the hair isn’t long enough to wax yet.
It may take a couple of treatments before you get the totally smooth feeling for weeks on end, first you have to get the hairs growing together
good luck