Help! scars from electrolysis

Are the scars permanent on my skin? for 3 month here. I’m worried about it. help plz

When you have electrolysis, it should be understood and underscored that there may be temporary skin healing side effects. Some people hardly show any evidence of healing and some people’s immune system goes into extreme overdrive. I am pretty sure this will heal with more time. Though three months has been a good run, you will just have to give it more time.

I don’t know anything about the skill of practitioner who removed your hair or your aftercare choices. That can certainly enter into the healing equation, along with other factors.

Did the other side of your face react the same way?Are you concerned about the redness only?

1 Like

I have looked at your photos and the skin does not look scarred to me. The texture is perfect. There is however some hyperpigmentation, which is very common on people with your skin type and hyperpigmentation always fades, completely. It might take some time however.
So the answer to your question is no this manifestation wont last and will heal completely.

2 Likes

my English is not very good, sorry.
only here, worked one time. there is redness and pitting. applied to 15 strands of hair on my chin, no scar left. but in this part yellow liquid formed. the applied points are as in the photo. I am uncomfortable with this view.
Could it be the wrong application?

ı hope it will pas, thank you!

This is NOT scarring, it is hyperpigmentation which is part of the normal healing process for some clients having electrolysis. Hyperpigmentation is temporary and always goes away.

2 Likes

thanks, what is the passing time?

It can vary up to a year in some cases. The leaing plasma ( yellowish fluid) is a cause for concern and would indicate excessive current was used, but it’s unlikely the treatment will result in any permanent scarring, In any event if it were to do so, we generally would not now this until at least 9 months or more has passed.

2 Likes

I agree with my colleagues.