Help! Old Machine Settings

Hi Everyone,

Purchased an old second hand machine. Unfortunately it did not come with a user manual and I was wondering if anyone on here would be able to tell me anything about the settings.

The name and model of the machine is: Clareblend Mini-Blend Low Intensity NO. 9601

From my research I know the basic concepts of electrolysis machines. However, I am unsure about the following settings on the machine:

I’m planning on doing an egg white test soon, but want to clarify what these settings do before operating the machine.

Here are some more pictures:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Well, nice to see the “old girl.” I had a lot to do with the design of this unit. I designed the meters, face panel, got the values corrected and even drew the company logo. Best for you would be to phone me and I can easily walk you thru the thing. I’m still searching for the manual … have not found it yet. If I find it, I will post it on my new website. My phone number is (805) 962-5431 (California).

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply Bono, I am based in Australia so our time zones are little different. I will try calling next week. Will your new website be hosted on the same domain as this one? http://bonoelectrolysis.com

Oh, I see. At the moment I’m still trying to find the manuals for your exact machine. When
I find it, I will post it on my website (the new one with a lot of free stuff). Also, communication via email will also work well for this simple issue. contact me at mike@electrologynow.com