Help me to be cured of blackheads.

I have been facing problems of blackheads and they seem to be getting worse. It really makes you look ugly and I am worried that if they will ever go away. If anyone of you has been in a similar situation or may be if you people know the cure for this, please let me know.

Most people with skin issues are not drinking enough water. Take the number of your weight in pounds, and drink that number of ounces of water per day. If you take the number, lets just say for arguments sake you weighed 120 pounds, that would be a minimum total of 120 ounces a day (just shy of a gallon) and you would further more, break up that number by dividing it by 16 to get your hourly total, which in this case would be 7.5 ounces per hour, and then you would either drink 7.5 ounces every hour on the hour, or you would combine hours and drink 15 ounces every 2 hour, or 22.5 ounces every 3 hours, or 30 ounces every 4 hours.

This way, the body is hydrated, the waste products that are being excreated through your skin are going out the right way, instead of being pushed out the skin and your complexion is glowing again.

There are also vitamins and foods that help, but most people need only add water to see a difference.

The best way to remove blackheads is to remove the cause of them ā€“ excessive sebum (oil) and dead skin cells. Sebum is an oily secretion of the body and when it becomes trapped in the skin it results in acne and blackheads. The best way to deal with a problem is to know the basic cause for it and then deal with it. So, I advice you to go for a product that contains Vitamin B5 that helps to get rid of too much sebum. The sebum which is produced in excess will be reduced and this will be a benefit for your skin. A product called Clearly Gone has a good amount of Vitamin B5 and you can use this to cure your problems. I do recommend the use of this product that has Vitamin B5 as this vitamin is a harmless vitamin and you will be benefited if you try to reach the core of the problem rather than keeping it to the surface.

Was this a set up?

We frown on selling products here. This is not the purpose of hairtell.

Acme treatments? Who are you? Wile E. Coyote?

:grin: :grin: :grin: Does the ā€œEā€ in Wile E. Coyote (pronounced Ky-O-taaaaay) stand for Ethelbert?

Ah, a true Looney Tunes fan!