help me fast please with waxing

Hello all …

i really need help on this thing

i been doing my wax at home with help (didnt made it on my own) , and i feel after every wax that i have hairs growing out like 4 days later… i have pritty fine hairs there which are still noticable … so i guess they just brake and not getting out with the root…

i use “veet” wax , and tried to put the wax against the hair growth direction and then redirect it to the hair growth direction and pull…

I really need help fast, i must do another wax of my back and this time with results (the hair out of the root) , please help me … any other wax maybe? any other way of using the wax… anything …

Thanks alot

I’m not sure if I understood your explanation of how you are applying the wax so I’ll just tell you how now.

Spread the wax thinly only with the growth of the hair, don’t try to go backwards and then smooth it or you will have a problem.

Then apply the cloth and smooth with the growth again. When you pull the cloth off pull it back against the growth and as close to the skin as possible. If you pull far away from the skin such as straight up, you will get breakage.

Hope this helps. :smile: