Help! I need advice!

I had my first electrolysis treatment a few days ago. I asked my electrolygist how long she thought it might take to clear the unwanted coarse, dark eyebrow hairs I have tweezed for years and years. She didn’t answer me directly, but said it took 2 years to clear her upper lip when she had it done. I cannot believe it would take that long. Does anyone have any experience and advice about how long (and how long it shouldn’t!) take to permanently remove this coarse dark eyebrow hair? Am I being taken for a ride–a long and expensive one?

I had my eyebrows done, and like you, my hair was thick. At first I was trying to go twice a week for 1/2 hour. Eventually it got to a point where I was only going once every two or 3 months. To get to this point, I would say it probably was about a year and 1/2 to two years. Before treatment, I was plucking everyday and now I’m happy to say that I’m not plucking at all!! I’m not sure what method my electrologist was using. Are you being taken for a ride? Probably not, but it will be long and expensive.

1 and 1/2 to two years - not a long time if you never have to pluck again afterwards!! Just a thought.

What kind of electrolysis are you having done?