Help, I have questions

Hello all. I have been a member for a long time now and i have learned some valuable things.
I just a week ago had my first laser treatment. I have been researching what type of laser to use and clinic to go to based on my hair type and skin type and based on the technicians qualifications.
i have light skin and very dark coarse hair. I just had my full back, full stomach and chest, arms, shoulders, neck and part of my face done.
The laser used was the lightsheer. Based on the discussions in this forum it seems that the lightsheer would be the best laser for my needs.
The procedure was extremely painful even with the numbing cream, but i was already prepared for that. It didnt matter becuase it will be worth it. I guess my questions i have now are:

1. When your being treated are the only hairs that are being treated the ones that pop out of your skin immediately, or do the hairs that are still in your pores fall out eventually ( after a couple weeks or so)?
  2. Some areas that were treated have dark hair dots on them that are not growing, will they eventually fall out? and how long will that take?
  3. My neck was treated and now its irritated and itchy, it feels like a normal reaction, but i still have alot of hairs there that i hope fall out, will they and if so how long will it take?

I have more points id like to talk about but ill wait for now and ask again later.
Thanks alot for your time and any help. Im very confused and concerned because its a good amount of money for me and i want good results.

Im going to stop the treatments on my face for the time being because they leave me pretty swollen and i want to see if there are any lasers out there that are more gentil on my face that will just thin the hair out for me.

thanks again.

1. When your being treated are the only hairs that are being treated the ones that pop out of your skin immediately, or do the hairs that are still in your pores fall out eventually ( after a couple weeks or so)?
    Some would take a few (1-2) weeks to fall out.
  1. Some areas that were treated have dark hair dots on them that are not growing, will they eventually fall out? and how long will that take?
    If there are hair inside it would eventually.
  1. My neck was treated and now its irritated and itchy, it feels like a normal reaction, but i still have alot of hairs there that i hope fall out, will they and if so how long will it take?
    I’d say that’s normal. hair falling out is very itchy, just like growing a new hair. Most men have thick and irregular pattern of hair in their necks, and it could be quite itchy afterwards.

You can apply Aloe Vera gel or wash your body with Aloe Vera lotion or soap. It helps healing.

they will fall out. give it time. i found that it takes the longest after the first couple of treatments. after that, they shed much faster. but everyone’s different, so i can’t tell you how long it will take. once the skin heals from the treatment, you can use a gentle exfoliating sponge to speed up the process. this prevents new ingrown hairs, too.

good luck.