Help, how do i get rid of it?

OK, so it’s kind of embarassing. My boyfriend is pretty hairy , so he shaved his pubic hair for me. it was a sweet gesture. we had sex doggy style for a long time and i could feel the stubble rubbing against my butt, but didnt say anything. that night i got a huge red rash all over my butt. its so painful. I have been putting aloe vera stuff on it, and i’m going to tell him not to shave anymore. My question is, is there anything i can do to relieve the pain and itch and make this rash go away quicker? and does anyone know how long this kind of thing last? any advice will be much apreciated. Thanks:)

Tea Tree Oil would settle it down, and a good Aloe Cortisone would stop the itching. Alternately, you could use witch hazel or triple antibiotic ointment and cortisone.

Tea Tree Oil tends to take care of the rash portion in 24 to 72 hours, and it dissolves puss, so it is a good bet for something like this.

Shaving rash can last from a couple of days to a week or so (depending on the individual), although with the the stuff that James advised it should speed it up considerably.

Kind regards,
Benji

i thought aloe vera woudl do the trick did it clear up yet i hope so