Help advertising practice from home

Hello everyone,
I’m new in the profession. I graduated earlier this year from a 600 hour program in California. I reside in the suburbs of Chicago, and have been trying to get my license for the last 4 months now so I can begin my professional practice. It’s been an ordeal working with the IDFPR (apparently there has been a switch over from written examination to computerized testing and the vendor that supplies the test is not providing clear details on its availability) and I am getting very frustrated waiting! I thought I would begin doing some sessions out of home so I can have some practice while I wait- build speed and exercise/retain my muscle memory. I just don’t know how to go about it! I have advertised to friends but no responses yet. . . What else can I do to get word around? I don’t want to circulate business cards as I would be practicing unlicensed. Any suggestions would really helpful!

If you already have the machine, you can begin practicing electrolysis on legs, arms with family, friends… saying you can provide permanent hair removal, sure you will find some volunteer for practice.
Good luck

You may wish to donate services to women in retirement communities. They will be very grateful.