head waxing

Howdy,
Anybody ever waxed a scalp, or had theirs waxed?

I am considering options to shaving my head and am curious if this is a valid option.

My guess is that it might be more difficult/painfull due to the greater hair density on the scalp compared to more traditionally waxed areas.

Thanks,
Ed

I don’t think it is a viable solution, since the scalp hair is so deep. Keep in mind that one of the reasons women pull each other’s hair out in a fight is that the scalp is more likely to come out in a plug of skin than the hair come out, or break off. Furthermore, the scalp is more sensitive to heat, and can be injured with water that is safe to wash the rest of the body. One would have to use a cold wax to even try it safely.

waxing is NEVER done on the head.

do not try…I went to a professional salon…and they were willing…but we didn’t get real far before I couldn’t take it anymore…

was hoping i could hang…but nope…too thick…too painful…back to the mach 3

I don’t think it is a viable solution, since the scalp hair is so deep. Keep in mind that one of the reasons women pull each other’s hair out in a fight is that the scalp is more likely to come out in a plug of skin than the hair come out, or break off.

So that explains it! Talk to a law enforcement officer and they will tell you some of the worst fights are between women. No holds barred!

Have you ever done electrolysis on an entire scalp? I suppose that would take care of the 5 O’ clock shadow.

RJC2001