Have a few questions about different things

Hello,

Have some Questions in my Mind about some things , so better ask all in 1 Topic.

1. I currently use the standard ballet needles K2/K3, I remove nose hairs with the needles also on the ground when you go in the nose. I reach a limit with the needle. They are a little too short. If I remove the hair on the nose wall / top, everything is no problem. Even for feet… belly… beard… arms… hands etc this is no problem. My question now, are there longer K needles?. If the 0.5 cm were longer, that would be enough.

2. If I treat my arms myself by electrolysis, I have such slight / small bumps on the hair follicles, I see which hair has been treated. Whether it was treated correctly or not, is put there. But is this basically not a problem if you remove the hair with Wax, so after the treatment?. I am not a friend of tweezers. In the face / beard area this is already possible with ner tweezers. But poor without / with wax should go faster

3.Also has to do with electrolysis. That you need about 1 year to finish, is clear to me. My question is, after how many treatments (clearance) should you see first results?. So how many months / treatments. That you now have eg holes in the areas or the places, noticeably thinned out?.

4.This has something to do with hormones/body. So with the male body. Since March I grow ears and nose hairs and since July I treat the hair myself and before professional 1-2 treatments. I just noticed that my hair was changing. I mean, at the age of 33, I suddenly have additional hand hair, I treat it too. As well as shoulder more hair. But I’m not sure if it has anything to do with lasers.Had my last treatment on September 20. Next, beginning of November. Was my 6th treatment on the shoulder / chest / abdomen / back area. In addition, the ear hairs grow differently / more. I mean I had hair at the beginning on the ear knob and on the auricle. As well as sometimes 2-3 thicker hairs inside that have grown out. But now there are even more hairs in the inen area, so thin ones, which were not there before. Is this normal?.

Thx you allready for Help

1. Don’t know about k shanks… F needles usually do the trick quite well. I’m not quite sure how you are reaching the inside of your nose with the needle on your own either. You can also ‘elongate’ your needle by loosening the probe holder and pulling it out a little, so long as the probe is touching the metallic conductive portion you’re good.

2. You could wax, but why. Plucking it out takes less than a second after treatment.

3. Seeing results. That’s the best thing about doing it yourself. You can tell if the hair has been treated when you pluck it out with the sheath and root. You can also gauge your settings much better than your average electrolgist. With the time it takes for a full clearance, it’ll usually depend on frequency of treatments and technique you use.

4 hair grows in cycles. A lot of the hair you can’t see will be visible in the future.

Anyway, good luck

Hi I likeDIY,
Unfortunately , we had to permanently suspend M_K’s account. I dont think therefore she will be seeing your heartfelt response. Sorry about that.
Good to see you again!

Seana

Thanks and congrats on your success! We’re getting older and I’m getting hair in places I never thought I would. Telangiectasia for a clearer complexion as well… some by myself, some by the electrologist I go to.