Has anyone taken the online therory and practicum at Dectro?

I have enrolled at Academy Dectro, for the Electrolysis Course. I have received online material. I am guessing there are around 1700 pages to be read. Worried I maybe in over my head, I only have 7 weeks. Looks like a university biology course! You have to receive 75% on timed quizzes, if you do not there are no second chances. Has anyone here taken it? TIA

1 Like

I’m also going to enroll in a school that partners with Dectro in a few months. I hope someone chimes in with their insight.

I went through their training in '07 or '08 I believe. I know it has changed a good bit, but for the better, it’s quality education. I didn’t have a time limit from what I remember. The science can be daunting, but I have been in practice for over 13 years now and trust me, you want to know and fully understand it. Your clients will appreciate your knowledge. As a professional who also offers training, I would follow Dectro’s plan if it were easier for me to do so. You’re in good hands.

1 Like

I agree, yes I want to fully understand it all! My concern is I only have 7 weeks to learn. I am a student who has to read over and over again (and again) to understand the meaning. To memorize it I have to write in down, then quiz myself then repeat. Taking course while working full-time position, I am worried I have not given myself enough time. Fingers crossed!
Thank you for the replies!

2 Likes

Hey I just enrolled with them and I was curious about this as well. What happened with your course?

2 Likes