Has any birth control helped to reduce growth?

The reason I ask this is because I started back up on the depo provera birth control shot about two months ago. I use to be on it a couple of years ago for about 3-4 years and I remember noticing an increase in facial and arm hair growth when I came off of it. Now that I’ve started back on, I’ve noticed a decrease in the amount of dark, coarse hairs that I have around my nipple area. They use to come in to the point where I was plucking about every other day and now I’m noticing I might catch one every week or two. As for other areas, I haven’t noticed a significant difference. Has anyone else experienced any benefits from birth control and hair growth?

This varies by individual. This specific birth control is not one that tends to reduce growth as far as I know. It generally either increases it or does nothing.

Some pills like Yasmine can reduce growth for some people. And some stronger stuff like Diane. But then for some people it does nothing or makes it worse.

There is really no way to know for sure until you try it yourself. Everyone’s body reacts differently.