Hard Wax

How weird. I posted this question yesterday, my firt post, and it dissappeared or was deleted. I’ll try again.

I have a hard wax warming pot. I can’t recall the make. Anyway, I was thinking of trying GiGi Brazilian Bikini Hard Wax. Does anyone have any experience of this, how it compares to other makes? Anyway, it looks like you have to heat it in GiGi’s wax warmer. It looks like it comes in a metal container. Can you buy GiGi Brazilian Bikini Hard Wax in a form other than in a metal tin, which may not fit my warming pot. The last thing I want to do is buy some only to find out it doesn’t fit my warming pot.

In the past I’ve used wax that looks like a gigantic chocolate bar where you break it up and pop it into the melting pot. But it’s the GiGi wax I’m interesting trying, but not if I can’t use it. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello ess,

I’ve personally never used hard wax but I did hear that it’s pretty great on more sensitive areas. I’ve been dying to wax my bikini area. Anyway, I’ve been reading and all I could find was this blog here: http://www.epilatorhome.com/best-hard-wax-hair-removal-products-know/
the girl reviews different brands including GiGi Hard Wax, might be useful.

What she says is that GiGi’s volume is 14 ounces, might be a good idea to check your warmer’s volume but I think 14 is a regular size.
She also says that GiGi isn’t really good on large body parts since it’s not really efficient, so do consider. She instead recommends to use Necessities Azulene hard wax if you’re aiming at legs, tummy, arms, etc. I hope this helps at least a little bit :slight_smile: