Hairremoval.com (WARNING!)

I received the note below on 11 October 2002:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> 
  1. Your name:Joe Parisi

2. Your company name:V. M. Marketing Group, Inc.

3. Your work email:jp3@laserhairremoval.com

4. Your work address:5820 Main St., Suite 101, Buffalo, NY 14221

5. Your work phone:716-250-9200

6. Your occupation: Laser Tech

7. Your title:President

Hello Andrea,
I just received an email from someone asking why I sell some hair removal products on my websites (www.hairremoval.com <http://www.hairremoval.com/> and www.laserhairremoval.com <http://www.laserhairremoval.com/> ). My answer was because not everyone can afford laser hair removal treatments or electrolysis. They then informed me of your website which after reviewing it I was amazed at all the info there. I discovered that some of the devices I was carrying are doubtful products for producing hair removal. The Vector and the IGIA Touch N’ Go are the ones in question. Although I have had several people email me that the product did work for them I also have had several people who did not like the units for different reasons from difficult to use to no results. Anyway after reading your info I have decided to terminate the sales of these products immediately and focus on other products for temporary hair removal. We are looking at a couple of sugaring and waxing products for the consumers. I will however check with your website before implementing sales of these new products to see if they are under your doubtful section of products. If you have any suggestions please feel free to email me.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Sincerely,
Joe Parisi
Director </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Sadly, this company is back to selling all the scams as of December 2002. That didn’t last long! :angry:

Scam products include Vector and IGIA devices, and a bunch of hair inhibitors.

notes:
Chip Stern
Joseph Parisi III

[ December 28, 2002, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Andrea ]

422 E. 72nd Street New York, NY 10021

888 232-3432

APPLICABLE LAW
We control the Site from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that the Content in the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Content in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Site, the services provided through the Site or the Content shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Washington, without reference to its choice of law provisions. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in King County, Washington, U.S.A.

Returns to:
HairRemoval.com
Attn: Return/Exchange
1915 10th Ave West
Mobridge, SD 57601

Same address for Actuarial Bookstore Returns (actuarialbookstore.com)