hair stimulation from laser hair removal machine

am a 31 year old female of Irish decent. I decided to undergo laser hair removal when I was 25 years old- I had all my treatments with Laser Clinics Australia.

I had a few sessions on my face and arms for pigment removal (I think the Candela GentleLASE laser was used). A few months after the treatments course hair appeared all in all areas that had been treated (including my forehead).

I had about 5 treatments with the YAG and 20 with Candela GentleLASE lasers. This treatment made the hair even worse but as I only had the YAG periodically I can’t say which was the main source of stimulation. For these sessions which aimed to reduce the paradoxical growth the settings were high.

I had about 10 sessions of Candela GentleLASE on my full legs: the treatment has been partly effective for my lower legs but from above my knew to my bikini line I have thick dark hair that I never had.

I have spend thousands of dollars on my face and arms with electrolysis which has been effective and still ongoing (with probably years to go)but I can’t afford to do the same for my legs and given the number of hairs located in this area electrolysis would not see practical of such a large area.

I know that my legs were treated with a range of settings- starting from low to very high for about 5 sessions. As I had regular treatments I can’t speculate as to when the prominent hair growth commenced.

I don’t want to just bleach, shave, or wax.

I would be extremely if anyone has any ideas on what kind of machine or settings may be effective in removing or reducing my course dark paradoxical hair growth.