Hair removal

I have just signed up and read a lot of what does not work…
Does any body know what DOES work in the quickest and easiest time.

A highly skilled electrolysis provider, who can utilize an autosensor microflash, or picoflash machine and perform fast treatments would give the best of effectiveness and speed to completion.

Depending on the desired results, (reduction over full removal) L.A.S.E.R. may be helpful, and at least the speed of the treatment time, although NOT the duration of time one needs to go for treatments, will be lowered. That is to say, permanent hair removal in an area requires 9 to 18 months of repeated treatments in an area to gain results, no matter what format is utilized. The difference between L.A.S.E.R. and electrolysis is the time of treatment on the table, and the level of assurance of results.

It really depends on what type of skin color and hair color along with the area you want treated. There are many different products available that all have a level of success depending on the above, however I must say Laser or IPL treatments are usually much faster with better long term results than most electrolysis providers

There is no treatment out there you can say is “permanent hair removal” as it is impossible to fully stop the growth of every single hair follicle in the area you want to have treated. Saying “permanent hair removal” is misleading; you should say ‘permanent hair reduction’ as even with electrolysis the hairs can come back.

Laser hair removal is the most permanent reduction in hair growth you can get. This doesn’t mean you will have one or two stray black hairs and the rest gone, you can expect 60-85% of hairs not to grow back but any that do grow back will have their growth reduced to fine hairs. You will barely see them but there is still a hair there therefore not making it a full removal.

Dear New Poster, bgdiff,

Your words are untrue. Electrolysis is truly 100% PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL for any color of hair, on any color of skin for any structure of hair and laser is, percentage-wise, PERMANENT HAIR REDUCTION for certain candidates and certain areas.

You must be a neophyte in regard to this hair removal business. You appear to be innocently one-sided on what laser can really do. You will come to understand what you said and your words will come back to bite you when discover that you need a skilled electrologist to finish or clean up what was started with laser. I hope you spend a lot a time reading what consumers have said about their laser and electrolysis experiences.

I’ll get you started. This thread is a real consumer experience.

Bryce’s treatment diary