hair removal in australia

Can anyone help me find the best place to go to for hair removal in australia as I keep on getting the wrong information from a lot of so called experts.
I am frustrated and would like to find out who is the best in this feild and am willing to travel close by to any asian countries as well if its going to be worth it.
I live in western australia and would appreciate some information .

Thanks

I have send messages to some members who live in your country. I hope one of them will answer.

In the mean time, you can go to the search feature, and look for your location and read posts from people in your area, or who are talking about the same area.

Hey guys… theres an electrolysis center in sydney called permanence. the site is http://www.permanence.com.au/
i dont know how good they are but i am saving up to try them out coz they seem to be worth it. soo if anyone has had any experiences with it please comment back if not ill try n report back but there does seem to be some hope in sydney yet.
peace
ps im new to this site so i dunnoh if me putting up that link was okay but if it wasnt im sorry.

There are many clinics in WA.

I would suggest that you contact your local GP or a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Cass

what exactly is your hair situation? what areas are you trying to remove it from? what is your skin and hair type?