Hair removal for chest

Ok, I’ve read most of the posts in this forum and I’m still not sure of the best way to do this. I lift weights and I just look sooo much better without all that chest and stomach hair. I’ve been shaving but I’m tired of the quick return and I think I want to try something that lasts a bit longer.

Ok, someone please tell me the best way to do this at home. Any other guys out there that are doing their chests? What is the best way that you’ve found?

Thanks in advance.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Mighunter:
<strong>Ok, I’ve read most of the posts in this forum and I’m still not sure of the best way to do this. I lift weights and I just look sooo much better without all that chest and stomach hair. I’ve been shaving but I’m tired of the quick return and I think I want to try something that lasts a bit longer.

Ok, someone please tell me the best way to do this at home. Any other guys out there that are doing their chests? What is the best way that you’ve found?

Thanks in advance.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Try a few types, first the sugary type. It’s easier to work with, and easier to clean up than the rosin/wax types. If the sugary types don’t work, try the rosin types, which have a better grip.

With either type, make sure the hair has been just cleaned, and is perfectly dry. It’s better to work in a cooler room.

Pepper

I have had my chest and stomach waxed several times over the past six months. I tried to do it myself but the chest was too difficult - more difficult than the stomach. I find that having it done professionally is well worth the cost - if it is something that you want. For me it is worth it. I have also had my back (not too hairy) and buttocks done - I find that once I get one area smooth I want to do more. It also feels so much cleaner and neater not to mention it makes my body look much better since I also work out.

Tallman:If you feel good about the hair free back,please take my word and try the hair free underarms and pubic hair. When you do, lets us know your feelongs.

To save the mess and mucking around, get it done professionally… It is relatively cheap, and most places will do a male chest and or back… if they see you work out, they will understand when you say you want to be waxed and why… It will be quicker, believe me… try licking your elbow, that is what it is like trying to get the right angle to pull off the strip if you wax at home… you can get close, but not all the way there… :grin:

As long as you exfoliate, you should not get many in-in-grown hairs and other spots… it will be back in about 4-8 weeks, but if you time it right, you should be looking smooth for any competitions you may be going in…

Like Barrester has suggested, you may like the look and feel, and want to go further… the arms and legs are always good to move on to… the underarms if you do posing in competitions…

Good luck,

David

I have been shaving my underarms for the past 4-5 years and would never go back. I trim my arms most of the time but last summer I shaved them a few times but I also had them waxed once. It is great for showing the defination in your arms especially with a tan. It is amazing how much of a difference it makes being completely smooth, even from being trimmed short it is a huge difference. I don’t know about others but I hate the hair on the back of my hands more than the arms themselves. I can’t stand it, I feel like an ape - it’s not quite that bad but it is still noticeable.

The fingers and toes are where it is hardest fro me to get cleanly waxed… firstly, they are small areas, secondly, the hairs don’t seem quite as long, thirdly, they seem to be more dense, and fourthly, they seem to be held in pretty tough… they do come out, but it is harder than doing a thigh or section of the back, that is for sure…

David