Hair removal - back, shoulders, stomach .. female

Hi, quick summary off me. I am 23 years old, female, from the UK, asian. I have light coffee coloured skin, but black hair, and I have lots off it, in other words, the only part of my body that doesnt have hair is my hands and feet. I have been bullied alot in the past because of being so incredibly hairy. Anyway to cut the story short, I am in a relationship, and want to expose myself to my man without me looking like a hairy monkey.

Currently, I remove my sideburns, upper lip hair, legs via an epilator. Find it really good, but painful and gets spotty and ingrown hairs. I shave my arms, underarm hair and bikini line. They grow the next day. I bleach the hair on my face and neck.

Ok the reason I’m posting in this forum is that, I want to remove my hair all over my body for oneday, just want it smooth for oneday. Please dont tell me to get it waxed professionally (because im too embarrassed and its too expensive). These are the areas I want hair removing which havent been touched before: shoulders, all of the back, bottom, sides, stomach, breasts? chest, crack of arse.

I was thinking of purchasing this (veet hair removal mousse http://www.ciao.co.uk/Veet_Hair_Removal_Mousse__6276276) and spraying it on everywhere, easy, as I cant shave my back and arse. What do you think?

What other method can I use for a nice smooth temporary hairless body, all over?

Please help asap.
Thank you.

If you tried to use this product all over your body, the chemcial burn would not be pleasant, espeically in the more sensitive and private areas of the body.

IMO, depilatories can work very well on hair that is not very coarse. I actually had a friend nair his head with success without any burns. Try a few of them out, and do a test spot to find out how long ,and what type of depilatory gives you burns. I’ve only found nair, and nair for men actually seems less strong than the original nair as it’s meant to leave on coarse hair for a longer period of time. I think you will find it to work quite well on these areas.

All of us are different. My light skin is very tough and has handled laser, electro, waxing, shaving, and NAIR quite well. So, try it out with a test spot or two and see how your skin reacts. It will be differnt for various areas, but I can use NAIR on all my body parts and find no serious reaction. I get the hair removal with just a bit of redness that clears up within an hour.