Hair removal after effects / sollutions

Hello
Im new on this forum and i’d love to hear some sollutions on avoiding shaving after effects. I use baby powder for now but its not doing the job fully… Im still getting red spots due to hair turning around. Can you help me or direct me to already existing post. I would really like to get rid of the red spots…
Btw. i shaved my legs for the second time and i guess things will improve with additional shavings as the skin and hair get used to the process? Also with walking when trousers produce a lot of traction on the skin it also itches…

Thanks for your help

There are several posts in this section that will answer your questions, but I don’t have the time to search for them for you.

Hopefully, some one of our readers/posters can look that up and post you some links here, or just answer some of your questions

Have you tried a product called Tend Skin (www.tendskin.com), or one of its clones? It is a product designed to help alleviate shaving bumps. I tried it for a while, it did help some, but as with most products your results may vary. One drawback is that it is quite expensive (about $20 list price for 4oz though you can get it for less if you look around online and/or get one of the Tend Skin clone products; you can also make your own if you are inclined, there should be a recipe here on hairtell.)

You can also try shaving with the grain and not against it, if that produces satisfactory results for you (it left me too stubbly so I had to go against it.)