hair regrowth

after using vaniqa for a does the hair grow has less color in it and is it less noticeable?

Vaniqa has been tested on women’s chins. In clinical studies, about 60% of women saw a reduction in the amount of hair after 8 weeks of use. Hair that returns appears to be inhibited in patients who find that it works.

The only problem is they don’t know why it works on some women and not on others.

As with anything in hair removal, there’s still a lot that is not well known.

the reason im asking is because im going to buy vanisha and it works in similar way. oh and its much cheaper.

Vanisha is not a knock-off of the prescription drug Vaniqa. It doesn’t have the same active ingredient. In fact, there is no published data that anything in the quack product Vanisha can cause hair inhibition.

All consumers should avoid Vanisha.

To Andrea/Hairtell,

I would like to know if ‘Vaniqa’ trails on other body areas besides the face have taken place on women - if not, why not? Where can I read about this (ie.is a ‘Vaniqa’ body treatment expected in the near future?) Is there anyone I can contact in relation to this?

Kind regards,
SHA.

From their package insert:
</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”> VANIQA has only been studied on the face and adjacent involved areas under the chin of affected individuals. Usage should be limited to these areas of involvement.

Overdosage information with VANIQA is unavailable. Given the low percutaneous penetration of this drug, overdosage via the topical route is not expected (see CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY). However, should very high topical doses (e.g., multiple tubes per day) or oral ingestion be encountered (a 30 g tube contains 4.2 g of eflornithine hydrochloride), the patient should be monitored, and appropriate supportive measures administered as necessary.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>The issue is the safety of regular doses over large ares of the body. Vaniqa has some nasty side effects in large oral doses, so they’re going slow with the body treatment stuff.

I’ll let you know if I hear anything!