Hair on the buttocks

So in addition to everywhere else, I have light to dark brown hair on each buttock (i guess ill call it that)…it feels like thick peach fuzz but is quite dark…in between each is very dark and coarse…but im actually more concerned about the hair on it…my problem is i everytime i shave or wax when it grows back i have weeks of cystic ingrowns and red bumps in addition to that spikey stubble feel…its hideous looking and feeling. what can i do? does tendskin really work???

Tendskin is a good product and many like it. Do a search here on hairtell for TendSkin. There are some really good earlier threads that may interest you. If you would rather get an exfoliation mitt and use that in your daily shower, that may be worth a try. Just keep it really clean after use.

Have you considered having electrolysis?

Does electrolysis work well on the buttocks?

dfahey- ive been doing electrolysis for yeeaars…and right now can only afford to treat a small amount of my excess hair…if i ever finish that (say like 20 years from now) and I had the money, I may consider electrolysis although the area is large and it seems like it would be very difficult.

In my experience the buttocks are the fastest area to be finished. That area does not need as many clearings as most other body areas need… Just sayin’.

really? why could that be? Most of the hair is fine but medium brown tinted…and lots of tinted peach fuzz…i guess the less coarse the hair the faster the treatment?

It’s not under the heavy influence of hormones, like say, the chin area.