hair in belly. big trouble

i am 21 old boy. i once shaved when hair in my belly was small, but now it grew badly. i shave once or twice, 3 to 4 years back. now i cant even remove my shirt in jym. its like mocking me to do next. can u please give some advise or so. need badly

Usually that hair is too fine for laser. I’m having mine treated with electrolysis. Where are you located? Maybe someone can recommend a practitioner for you.

You are only 21years old, and as yet, do not have all the body hair you will get. Why does this normal growth trouble you so much? It is absolutely normal for males to be hairy. In recent years, it is being airbrushed away, especially in advertising, leading guys to beleive that others are hairless. You can make a choice to remove it, but please dont beleive that this hair is anything other than undesirable to you, it is completely normal.

I want to reiterate what Christine is saying about being a young male. Your hair growth pattern is not settled yet. You surely will be developing more hair to come, so don’t get bummed. If you have the luck of living close to a modern, professional electrologist, then even an ongoing thinning of the coarsest hairs would be desirable over the next ten or so years. You don’t need to be hairless.

Shaving didn’t do this. Your hormones did.

If the hair is coarse and dense, you can consider laser. If it’s not, electrolysis is the only option to remove it permanently.

Btw, it’s pretty normal for a male to have stomach hair!