Hair growth after electrolysis

Hi!

I’m getting electrolysis since some month now and it’s great I’m very happy but I have a question. Some of my hair regrowed (I’m sure they are the same in some place I had only one hair).
I her if it was normal and she told me yes they have to be destroyed two or three times because of the cycle of the hair. I would like to know what you think?

Thank you very much

Yes, at any given time, about 1/3 of the hair in an area is actively growing. You will need to treat an area several times to get all hairs as they are actively growing. Your practitioner can explain more!

Thank you very much for the explanation

That’s normal, hun. And yes, multiple treatments/sessions are sometimes required to remove the hair completely. However, unfortunately, it’s still not a permanent solution. It varies from one person to another, from one type of skin to another, but the hairs will be back sooner or later. Sometimes it’s decades, but sometimes it’s only a couple of years. True, though, that there will be less hair than initially. My mom works at a hair loss clinic at Google Maps, and she knows these things very well. And now I do too (somewhat involuntarily LOL) since my mom wouldn’t stop blabbering about it, hahaha!

After 45-years of practicing electrology, this statement is totally false. I will put my thousands of client’s experiences (and my own) against what your mom is telling you. Such statements annoy me … no actually infuriating.

Your mom is grossly misinformed and you are spreading misinformation that is irresponsible and reckless. Perhaps both of you would like to take this up with the FDA which states that electrolysis is a method of PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL.

YEAH!!! (I have to add more words or H-tell says no).

Terrible!

How did you post one word? I’m unable to do it.

I’m just special i guess. More than likely because I’m a moderator here the filters dont apply to me. in general the software running in the backgroud does a pretty decent job of detecting sh*tposts and spammers soyou wont hear any complaints from me, it’s doing the job we need it to do. Neither Dee nor I can be here all the time. We have busy practises and must earn our living too. The software does a lot of the work for us, so we dont have to intervene as often.

Your “mother” knows nothing. As a moderator, I thought I saw this could have been from a bot because it was typed unusually fast and I swear I stopped this nonsensical post.

The world is flat, the moon landing was a hoax, the world will end in 5-years … and electrolysis doesn’t work. Then again, if the world ends in 5-years, who cares? Yeah, a stupid post … I know it.