Guys!! Laser Diode, best in UK! litesheer the best!!

hi guys… and girls… I thought this can help… the system and clinic to check up!

Im probebly the hairiest guy I know. I hate body hair especially on my arms/abdomins/chest and face. I have intense, coarse, black hair.

anyways, I always dreamed of having it ‘perminantly’ removed or reduced or however u see it. but i thought its expensive. but then i decided it was all worth it and put up all i had…

I read everything on the net and decided EpiLight was the top technology. I also was a prefect candidate apparently - white pale skin black coarse hair.

I went to charly street in london, paid £50 for the test and had agree to pay about £800 -half of my full treatment on my first treatment of 8. - this was for my bear mustuch and and front neck.

the lady who spoke to me was well dressed and said it wont hurt much, and its very effective. it all sounded good. I paid £50 for the test patch and she took me to the nurse.

NOW WHEN THE NURSE SEES ME, shes like oh my gooooood!! this is gona kill you!!! ive had men crying leaving here for their beard. and u wont need 8 treatments, MINIMUM 10! i said oh well lets give it a try and see how it feels anyways.

oh my F***** lordddddd! it was the most painful experience of my life… after jsut 2 flashes I screamed stop - said forget it alltogether, cancelled everything and left. I felt sort of depressed - i beleive that was my last chance…

anyways…

in my head, i thought i should give diode sheer laser a try… just to see if it hurts as much… after all i was begining to see more and more people preferred it with BETTER RESULTS TOO.

so after couple of months, i thought i go for one. this time, i looked through london and i found couply of salons like bodysmooth… but i decided time based treatments will be VERY COSTLY FOR ME… plus barenecessity was much cheaper anyways…

so i decided to make a appointment few weeks ago at barenecessity - (www.barenecessity.co.uk)

first impression: I can’t believe how nice and honest the staff members are there! theyr very friendly and nothing like the scam i experience with the women who met me in charlie street.

nurses are apparently also have a BTEC qualification in using the laser systems…

I had a great welcome and a young lady took me to a room and took me through the process… she was surprised at how scared i was - from the experience i had with epilight. anyways, she was VERY HONEST, more honest that I had thought, she told me yes it would hurt but not much, she said there may be patches of hair left after treatments, and she showed me clear pictures of how my skin may react after treatment…

unlike the Harley street scam Bi*** she didnt force me to pay £800 or everything i have, or pay anything up front… not even sign up for multimple treatments… we agreed that i have a first treatment and see how it is and if i wish i can make appointments for more!

plus my first treatment i got for half price!

this was for both arms -full.

she started on the test patch. - i was almost dying from fear…

barenecessity actually are the only salon that also offer a anastetic cream… its called something like emxl something - works very like EMLA. i had ordered one from friend in Canada to use here, but i thought id try their first… on the test patch we didnt use any anastetic cream…

I WAS BLOWN AWAY HOW PAINLESS IT WAS! - ALTHOUGHT WE STARTED on low power about 18 jouls… my hair is thick, black and very intense, still it didnt hurt much at all and i was actually willing to do it without anastetic… she moved up to 24j gradually to show me how it felt and it felt great no pain at all… in fact i liked it so much i asked to try it on my face, and they have a smaller head you can ask for to use on your face… she again started with 18j AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! IF THIS WORKS THIS IS THE GREATEST MACHINE EVER MADE. OFCOURSE we increased the power to about 24s again and the painful was again remarkably barable - without anastetic!! on my thick gurilla hairS!

anyways, one BIG MISTAKE i made was i didnt take pictrues of my arms before my first treatment - as the way they look right now i dont think they will ever again look the same… however its early days and after 3 weeks im wating for hairs to grow back in same force as before which i dont think is likely…

my first treatment was great, a nurse applied 2 bottles of anastetic creams on my arms and i had to wait for about an hour - emal takes 2 hours… this one only about 50 minutes…

barenecessity also sell aloeVera cream which feel great when u put them on after treatments - it feels slightly burnt… i love this cream so much im using it as a moistrizure now… anyways…

the treatment itself took about 35 min both arms… it was great… very friendly nurse…

i cant beleive how my arms look after just 1 treatment, most hairs are… beleive me guys you cannot imagine how hairy they were or are (but not for the moment)… i mean hair on a guy isnt too bad, i actually like to have some, but not like this!!! it looks sick, ive been embarrassed to even wear a t-shirt…

anyways, so I just wanted to share this experience of lightsheer diode, and barenecessity… they have over 4 salons in london, one in india too! - god knows how that happens… but anyways, I trully recommend this salon and denfantely this system… forget epilight or other bullishit crap…

for my first treatment i paid something like £109 for both arms - full - lower and upper, plus my hands and my fingers… which included 2 bottoles of anestetic creams which cost £19 each.

my next treatment should be about £160… about 6 weeks after my first one…

anyways im tired typing up hehe… i might post some pics of my legs and my arms since they looked both the same!! youll be amazed!!!

I true hopes after all… i have plans to take it to my beard, neck, chest and abdomin too after this …

www.barenecessity.co.uk

goodluck guys…

btw guys I WILL post some pics soon, ill borrow my friends digital camera… and also, I will update you during my treatments…

goodluck!

Cutting through the hyper-bole (and bad spelling – was that deliberate?), I can tell you that my experience with Bare Necessity has been less than impressive (and with a bit of net researching – they haven’t impressed other people either!)

I am going to try and get a little personal report up here as soon as I can.