Going professional after DIY

i fully intend to become a professional electrologist, but currently can’t afford to attend a formal course.“Fortunately” i am trans and have a lot of clearly visible body hair, so practicing on myself until i am confident in my skill will not be a problem. Although Hungary (where i live) does not seem to have a licensing system, launching a business without any credentials is simply not realistic, so i would aim to get employed and pass the CCE exam to properly start a career in electrology.

Is this feasible, or did i miss something major?
Would it be a better idea to shelf the endeavor until i can afford to attend a school?

1 Like

The CCE exam is only a written test and does not guarantee your ability to practice electrolysis. You need training.

I agree with David.
Having made the transition from DIY to professional, it can be done, but to be taken seriously you will need a certificate from a qualified school. Also many electrolysis manufacturers will not supply you with machines or probes ( or parts for broken machines) without a certificate from a qualified electrolysis school.

How nice to hear a voice from my mother’s “homeland.” She taught me many Hungarian expressions and I’m still a fan of Hungarian food. One of these days, I’m going to try to make her chicken paprikash … maybe even polinchinta? (I used to make the “crepes” and got pretty good at it too.)

Hello.
We, Lase Acadamea from India offer a Diploma in Scientific Electrolysis at an affordable price. We offer the course online both theory and practicals in English. You may visit our website www.laseacadamea.org/ for details.
Prof. K. Tharu Benny
Dean
Lase Acadamea
WhatsApp: +91 9744953708
Email: hello@laseacadamea.org

1 Like