Glycyrrhizinic acid

As far as I know, in Chinese medicine books, licorice can inhibit androgen synthesis, and glycyrrhizic acid is the active ingredient in licorice, so I want to try whether glycyrrhizic acid can inhibit hair growth. I bought glycyrrhizic acid online, and I will use it for a month, and then I will see the results in a few months, and then I will share the results with you.

wI have a question, because I have seen that glycyrrhizic acid seems to help hair growth. Will it promote hair growth?

In addition, I want to know if the first waxing will make the hair more or thicker?

It won’t have any effect. This has already been studied for more than a decade by scientists. If they haven’t found any positive results for humans, then I don’t think you will either.

Waxing will not cause hair to grow back thicker.

I think all the most difficult problems are how to deliver drugs into hair follicles. Antisense rna 10 years ago failed because it couldn’t deliver drugs into hair follicles. As far as I know, there is technology to deliver drugs into skin, but it came too late.

Yes it can promote hair growth if the hair is still there because it would help lessen bacteria that would slow down growth but if the hair wasn’t there it would cause irritation that could cause scarring while also preventing the cell formation of the hair stem because if you look at the article it does say that mice fur was removed via debilitation such as waxing.
Your biggest obstacle would be to relax the follicle cavity once the hair has been plugged because trauma would cause it to tighten up to prevent infection we’ll also having something that’s very penetrating to the dermis transdermal gels do exist but I think you can find other Alternatives that are more accessible.

Thank you for your reply,I have a question: if waxed, how long will it take for the hair to grow out? Is there any way to restrain the hair growth in the meantime?

I found that most of the drugs that promote hair growth can inhibit androgen, precisely because of this, these drugs can inhibit hair on the body instead.

https://www.research.chula.ac.th/research-highlights/1851/I saw this website, and it seems that a university is studying it.

Sorry took me so long to respond but I don’t know how long it takes hair to grow everyone’s different average time does put it around a few days for the cells to collect and within a week for the hair to actually start to grow it’s pretty immediate as long as the dermal papilla is intact and only about 25 or less percent of hair is in its growth phase which is the antigen phase the why professionals want your hair to be in this phase is because it’s anchored to the dermal papilla which is the real Target if you want to get rid of hair or to slow down the growth but if you want to slow the growth down another way you have to do it orally by taking medicine like Antiandrogens or blood thinners but you need a doctor’s note for that and very likely they’re not going to give it to you for that another thing I’ve heard is drinking spearmint tea but I’m not 100% on that one thing I’m currently looking into is mimosine that said to cause alopecia but no idea of its topical benefits to use against hair growth