Gia Hera Chatsworth, California (Los Angeles LA)

[color:#33CC00][size:14pt]I Want Your Business And I Am Willing To Put My Money Where My Mouth And Make A Commitment That Will Save You Hundreds Of Dollars In Hair Removal.[/size][/color]

As a former electrolysis client I realized that my commitment to hair removal required a commitment of considerable resources. It is said that for a trans-woman hair removal will represent your single greatest financial commitment. I am determined to help you to control and reduce this financial burden.

Because of my lower operating expenses and low overhead, [size:11pt]I can save you $10 to $15 dollars per hour.[/size] This translates to as much as $500 - $750 per year if you, like most clients, receive 2 hours of treatment per week. If you are a client of an operator with high overhead and pay $95 to $100 per hour then you will save up to $1500 per year. Money that you can put to good function elsewhere.

I offer the same level of safety, skill and service as well as a friendly, clean environment. And I care about your success which means doing what I can to help you stretch your dollars.

[size:11pt]This is a SPECIAL OFFER and you must refer to Hair Tell to claim these savings. Don’t miss out on this SPECIAL OFFER[/size].

Please visit my website: w[size:11pt]ww.Gia-Works.com[/size] or give me a call at [size:11pt]818-967-8990 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 818-967-8990 end_of_the_skype_highlighting[/size] for more information or text to make an appointment.

[size:11pt]gia.hera@att.net[/size]

SoCal, Los Angeles, Chatsworth