"Ghost" or "Zombie" Hairs - Professional Electrolysis

Hi! In the forum, Little Scabs on Lower Arms", created in May 2014 by tracy1980, Michael Bono talks about these “ghost” or “zombie” hairs, hairs that have not yet realized they are dead yet and makes a feeble attempt to grow, then “drops dead”. Can anyone explain this phenomena to me? How long does this go for before they die for good? Here is the forum link:

Thanks,

Savannah E. Kong. :slightly_smiling_face:

maybe email michael dirctly, he doesnt post here anymore.

Thank you for the suggestion Seana! I will go do that! If there’s anything you know about this phenomena, I’d love to hear what you have to say about it!:smiley:

you know, I’m going to hide behind my age and say I’m too senile to remember what that thread was about :slight_smile:

It’s been several years since I took part in that thread and I’m a little foggy on the details, and when LDLD and Michael got into it, there could be the odd spark but I’m afraid I’m short on time to go back and reread the events, that was one of several very long threads between those two and i dont really have the time to go through it all today.

Seana

Thank you so much for this anyways, Seana! I really appreciate you taking the time and energy to reply to my posts! :slightly_smiling_face:

Warm Regards,

Savannah E. Kong.