Getting frustrated with this site

I couldn’t access the search until I registered (that was annoying right off the bat). So, I’ve gone through the trouble of registering and now the search doesn’t work well at all. I tried advanced search for everything back 5 years and still nada. I build websites for a living and I’m pretty advanced at using search technology. I’ve even set up phpbb boards on multiple occasions, but I can’t get any results from your search engine on Photopneumatic Therapy, a.k.a., “ppx”.

I do know at least some threads are here from a google search (see below)

Why can’t I find any info on Photopneumatic Therapy here unless I do a search on google for “ppx” like this: Site specific google search

I also find it very odd that there is no info on Photopneumatic Therapy within the hairfacts.com website whatsoever! I tried to contact hairfacts.com through email about not having ppx, but I recieved a dodgy response.

Is Photopneumatic Therapy, a.k.a., “ppx” a valid way to remove hair or not? Of all places, I thought hairfacts.com would be the place to go on this and hairfacts.com didn’t have the info so it linked to here.

The technology and practice has been around for a while now, hasn’t it? Does it work for anyone?

It almost seems like Hairfacts.com and Hairtell.com are actually avoiding the topic for some reason. Would a painless, effective treatment put your sites out of business or something?

Sorry, I’m just aggravated that I can find out about a guy blowtorching himself, but no info on Photopneumatic Therapy. Very strange.

After doing more of my own research, I found this…
LINK

Seems that Photopneumatic Therapy, a.k.a., “ppx” doesn’t work well AT ALL according to professionals at that link?

I just really wish hairfacts.com would consolidate the latest info on this on its site. I might have very well wasted my money. I’ve pretty much lost faith in referring to hairfacts.com after this, especially after getting the unhelpful response from email.

Between not getting much helpful info here and hairfacts, I’m pretty depressed. It was the only places on the internet or otherwise that I thought I could get unbiased and INFORMATIVE info on ALL hair removal practices. Everywhere else on the net you can tell they have financial agendas and don’t give the straight facts and I already know what a practitioner of Photopneumatic Therapy is going to say… “sure it works! come pay me and see!”

This is depressing, I don’t know where to turn now.

Can someone please help me here or no? Ok, forget it. I guess hairtell and hairfact aren’t really good sources for info after all.

Bye.

I am always amazed when people like this think that they should get personalized service in 30 minutes or less.

Some posts take a day or three to get answered, and in her case, she found the information she needed. This PPX is just a marketing term, not legitimate hair removal.

But we did not respond to her soon enough for her liking, and our site is not easy enough for finding a needle in a more than 5 year haystack.

Sorry

Glad to know ya, bluegal. Some people never learn how to to approach other people with a decent level of respect and politeness. It’s a real turn off in case you haven’t figured that out yet. You are not the center of the universe.

eat me you hairy bastards.

Do yourself a favor mademoiselle. Spend more time reading this site, and less time embarrassing yourself and bringing shame on your family by making posts that speak of your poor manners and social skills. I have seen better from Jerry Sprenger Show guests.

You found the answer to your question, which saved you the time, money and stress of getting ripped off by PPX. The proper reply is “Thank You”, not “eat me you hairy bastards”[sic]. Of course, I am an old stodgy fogy, and I may have missed where the youth of this world are now saying “eat me your hairy bastards [sic]”, when they actually mean to say “Golly Gee, you really rock! I have never been made so happy in my entire life. Like Elvis, you are the king.” :grin: It is possible that we are having just this type of generational misunderstanding.