Galvanic mode only - SEQ VMC

Hello hairtell community. I’ve been an avid reader of just about everything electrolysis for the last 2 years including Bonos book “Blend Method”. I took to the plunge and purchased a Sequentium VMC machine from a woman on Kajiji, she said it was barely used and it looked like it was in good condition. My challenge. I tried and tried to set the Galvanic ONLY setting in manual however, I cannot for the life of me get Galvanic only. The instruction manual just says go to manual settings to turn on Galvanic.

If ANYONE knows how to use this machine to turn on the Galvanic only setting please help. I am stomped and stuck at this point. The machine comes configured with Blend and Thermolysis settings but nothing for Galvanic only!

Another issue is the manual says
“To set or modify DC Current duration - The duration time for the DC current can be set from 0.00 sec to a maximum of 14 sec”

How am I expected to epilate with 14 seconds?

Thank you in advance for your response…

You would go into blend settings and then manually set thermolysis to zero leaving the galvanic current enabled. If 14 seconds is not long enough for your galvanic current you could always use 2 or more cycles to create more lye, but it shouldnt be necessary to use too much. VMC’s are descent machines, however they are not manufactured anymore, nor are their accessories, which is a problem if you need a replacement probeholder, as they almost dont exist.

Hi! Thank you so much for the prompt reply. I think I got it to work.