Frenesies body hair removal cream?

There is a European product called Frenesies body hair removal cream. It claims to permanently remove body hair in 5 uses by blocking the amino acids responsible for growing hair. I really want to try this product but I’m really unsure if there are possible harmful side effects. I also highly expect that it’s just a gimmick, but it’s very expensive so it can’t possibly be priced that high and be completely ineffective. Can someone research this product & share their honest thoughts.

No research is required. Permanent hair removal? If it’s a cream it’s bogus. Scientifically and physiologically impossible. Don’t believe everything you read.

1 Like

I have some snake oil here that does the same thing!

On a more serious note,there are no creams as Hairadicator suggested that can affect the hair groth. The follicle is a closed unit, with no way in, and no way out. It is Stem cells in conjunction with blood flow from the dermal papillae tht is responsible for the generation of hais, not amino acids.

Seana

1 Like

What snake oil do you use

Well, especially Frénésies company is one that really works, believe me I’ve tried out enormous quantity of creams and procedures. My hair is so strong and bold, that even after laser therapy there is still a lot of hairs, but not so thick as before. Now am using combinated therapy: frénésies cream for men, (because I find it stronger), vaxation and home laser philips.
Really good results, I was even surprised about.