For Sweet Baby James!

Happy Birthday James! Hope you’re having a great day and yummy cake.

I was on vacation on his birthday- so I am really late in saying Happy Birthday!

Sports Jerseys eh? Hmm Don’t know what you have already- would hate to duplicate…

One of these days I will meet James :slight_smile:

I never sweat duplicates. First of all, I rarely get the same jersey, in the same colors. Second, they keep changing them, so there is a difference between one year’s jersey and the next. Too bad a Carolina Jersey would have to be a special order, since there are no famous Panthers wearing #7… YET :wink:

Thanks for thinking of me.

Lastest of everyone!!! Happy Birthday James!!! Had a good time at SCC
Withhold you and the rest of my electrolysis friends! Our dance together is my bday gift to you… I’m cheap! Ohhhh but I should send you a box that ticks from Arizona with no return address…and make you sweat 7X more. HAHA
Happy Belated Birthday!
Hugs from,
ARIZONA

Happy Birthday James! Thanks for your input on this website and for making it so wonderful with your knowledge! : )

A dance with a beautiful woman is always a good birthday present for me. :slight_smile:
I would not sell yourself short. Some things are measured in a different kind of currency.
I can’t wait for my next gifts from you. :wink:

OH, that was YOU? And here I called the bomb squad for nothing! :smiley:

I actually just thought of something different though- I have no idea how I’m going to pull it off. Hmmmm… This is one jersey you wouldn’t have I know for sure :smiley:

Lol… You didn’t get my joke… I was talking about that dangerous person KW… Here near me.
Hope that enough to understand.

No kidding, that’s why I said the bomb squad comment!
The Kimberly Williams Boston So-Called School of Electrolysis Theme Song

As for HairyMonkey, one of my clients joked about getting me her son’s little league jersey, because he was number 7. I told her that even though I could not wear his jersey, if she got him to autograph it, I would gladly accept it. :smiley:

I tell you, I am easy to please on this. Although I still need that David Beckham #7. I got a very valuable UN-NUMBERED Manchester United Jersey a few years ago that is a collector’s item, and I am grateful… it just did not have a 7 (or any other number) on it. Nice hologram though. :slight_smile:

WoW!
Talk about Holiday Treasures.
Here is a picture of some of my gifts from clients and colleagues this year.

Hey James, I do not know if it is blue or the beauty of the ladies who accompany you, but you look great.

Happy New Year to all!

If I look good at all, I owe it to the ladies in the picture, and one lady who could not be in this picture. :wink:

By the way, a special thanks goes to the client who made me feel like the number one draft pick. This is the first time anyone came up with the idea of sending me a jersey with MY name on it.

Why the number 7 James? Is that for James VII? or is it because you were born on day 7?

They say 7 is the perfect number. It was also the favorite of the King of Pop, and the number on the shirt to Ronaldo. Yes, the stars seem to smile to those born under this prime number.

Another sweet baby who will be forever linked to number 7.
The number 7 billion inhabitants of the planet!

Yes, my friend, those are the reasons why it is 7 on the jersey.
Alas, someone once promised to send me a Ronaldo, but it never happened. Same with my promised David Beckham jerseys.

I’m hunting for a way to get my hands on a jersey that sort of looks like Gallaudet’s jersey- we’re too small to even have any sort of jersey to sell to the masses (have one site where I can create something close to it lol).

I’m still kicking myself for never getting a class jersey when I was there :frowning: hmph.

What awesome gifts- I nearly thought that the ladies were gifts too :blush:

Their husbands were nice enough to lend them to me for the day and it is thanks to them that my face once again looks close to the way my client’s faces look when I am done with them. For that, I am glad.

With James’ permission…

Right side of James W. face, pre-treatment. Last treatment was in July of 2011.

View of right side,chin and neck.

Hairs removed from chin. Notice the curved hair structures and root sheaths. If viewing from an ipad, stretch the picture to get a really good look at those hair structures. These were the “easy” ones. There were many truly distorted follicles on the neck and sides as you will see below. Yummy.

Finished right side, neck and chin. Insertions: 1,174, Used Ballet Gold probe #5. All done in PicoFlash, Chin program.

Left side of face, under chin and neck pre-treatment. Lots of piggly- wiggleys, corkscrew structures., left of the chin. These are tough hairs to treat.

Working away.

Happy crew finished. I cleared the right side and Dee Dee, my colleague and friend, cleared 95% of the left side. Our workhorse and other friend, the Apilus Platinum that made the job much easier, is below the number 7. A Laurier probe was used on the left side with Synchro and PicoFlash thermolysis. Dee Dee had to leave, so I finished the few remaining hairs on the lower neck and picked out the gray hairs in the billy goat area (goatee) and the upper lip. Used the LIP program in the latter two areas.

Happy guy/ Total insertions completed: 2,981
Time: ??? Too much teaching and talking interruptions going on to settle on an accurate time for actual clearance.

Viewers left side is 24 hours after treatment. Viewers right side is a couple hours after. Used Chin program. Varied between levels 8 and 9, 568 el - 666 el’s in PicoFlash. These levels are for James and those levels may not work on others! No foot switch used. Witch hazel, Tea Tree Oil and a cold aloe vera gel was used for aftercare. Had too much fun, even though James is a very, very challenging case. In other words, this is hard work that requires much focus and flexibility.

Apparently, a full face close up of me violates photobucket terms of service! LOL [color:#FF0000](picture re-posted. Too good to hide.) [/color]
I guess I need to do a better job at finding time to eat and get some activity in my life this year. All work doesn’t do a body good. Just three years ago, I didn’t look out of place hanging out with the pro wrestlers. Now I look like a truck driver.

Is there anything that does not violate the terms of service for Photobucket?
James, you should open an account with Google Picasa, they do not censor anything, and certainly never a friendly face.

Lucky man you are to have caring, skilled practitioners work on you.