For RJC2001 and anybody else interested

Hello, RJC2001. First off i would like to give u a compliment and say that you have been extremely helpful in the advice and comments that you have been giving to everybody that posts messages or questions on this board. I dont know how long ive been a member but i know i have been researching hair removal for myself for a number of years now, and when i joined this group it has helped my research even further…So my hats off to you. thank you.

My skin type is fair/light colored, and very corse dark hair. So naturally the lightsheer is the best laser for me to use.

I have had three treatments on my neck/shoulders/arms/complete back/ neckline/chest/and stomach.

I have had great results on all parts of my body. I can see a very dramatic reduction in hair on all parts of my body…most of all my neck area. I have had a real problem with shaving and hair all over my neck, and since my first treatment the technician gave me a very nice line on my beard area so it looks natural and it cuts off so that its not totally black all the way down to my chest. Its actually skin colored now and i havent had to shave my neck since last february. I have three treatments left on all parts i mentioned above.

I have a few concerns that i would like you to comment on if u have a chance too.

first off. the lightsheer is an extremely painful laser for me to tolerate. I mean even after the numbing cream i use it is still extremely painful.
Iam using a cream called.
Triple anesthetic …10-6-4% Cream
and it also says it called. benzo-lido-tetra-caine
Basically, i just wish i could find a cream that helped me alot more. if not, no biggy, ill deal with it. But it would be so much better to actually not go through the pain for my next treatments.

Secondly, the technicial that has been doing my treatments has been sliding the gun down my skin and constantly pulling the trigger. It has been leaving some zebra strip markes on my skin, and i just dont know if this is the best technique, because i do see some missed spots. The last treatment i had was with a different technician and she was great. she used a different gliding technique and it was less painful and it looks as if there are more areas effected. Just thought id ask your imput on that.

Lastly (for now) I have paid $4400 for all those areas that I have mentioned/ for a total of 6 treatments with 2 touch up treatments on all of them after my 6th and final treatment. So basically 8 treatments. I think this is a fair price…what do you think?

Well thank you for takeing time out to check my post out. I hope i didnt get to wordy or take to much of your time up.

It is great reading your comments and posts and Ill keep you posted on my progress and ill probably post more questions.

thanks again and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Secondly, the technicial that has been doing my treatments has been sliding the gun down my skin and constantly pulling the trigger. It has been leaving some zebra strip markes on my skin, and i just dont know if this is the best technique, because i do see some missed spots. The last treatment i had was with a different technician and she was great. she used a different gliding technique and it was less painful and it looks as if there are more areas effected. Just thought id ask your imput on that.

The practitioner I go to will move, then pause for the trigger pull. Move, then pause for the trigger pull. Every once in a while he’ll keep it moving and pull the trigger at quick intervals. He tends to do this only on the front of the thigh area.