For businesses in Australia, do you still earn any profits doing laser/IPL hair removal?

For businesses located in Australia,
do u still earn any profits in doing laser/IPL hair removal? Ever since I added these services into my business I have to keep reducing the offered prices to clients. How can you cover all the expenses?

My clients only require around 6 sessions or less.
Or should I under treat clients (pain-free, low setting) to keep them coming for more sessions? Will clients actually get good result eventually?

Because one thing i know is that " Under-treatment not only can stimulate hair growth by turning fine, vellus hairs into coarse terminal ones but also can significantly undermine the efficacy of LHR in the long run and the clients may lose the chance to have the better result of PERMANENT hair reduction forever. Why? Every time you received treatment dark pigments within your hairs are destroyed and weaken. LHR is most effective on dense, thick, coarse and dark hair because they have more darker pigment and can absorb more light. Less pigment absorbs less light. Sparse or fine hairs cannot absorb much light. Thus, LHR lose efficacy on sparse or thin hairs. Cells that contain DARK melanin, such as hair and skin cells, are destroyed. But hair follicles and hair stem cells that lack colour may remain intact. Thus some hairs will eventually grow back some years later after a prolonged dormancy, but such hairs will be lighter and finer (of course cells containing dark melanin have been destroyed). Remember! IPL and Laser lose efficacy on fine and/or lighter hairs. They also lose efficacy on sparse hair (the higher density of hair the better result).

It’s very hard to stay alive doing a proper job with the prices that I’m offering now.

I provide free test patching plus free consultation for different areas for ALL clients, but rarely any other businesses. (over 1 hr I earn nothing but it incurs me expenses)

I do spend time for thorough treatment, each.
Just time for laser treatment alone less alcohol wipe on skin & less shaving time:
around 1hr for full front, 1 hr for full back, 30 min for female brazillian, 1 hr for each leg

Many other businesses provide rushed treatments because they want high client turnover, thus missed patches or under treatment.

This is due to there isn’t any regulations & majority of consumers always look for the cheapest.
https://vimeo.com/297649927?fbclid=IwAR1zKyFbsXiFJXJ0Rf1wUxBgXL2pJ-f-RVWgIuNZlJFMwic3VaNPwkli2-U

Since there aren’t any regulations, there are over supply since anyone untrained can buy any machines (anything at all). Additionally, all major laser clinics chains keep decreasing their prices. It gets cheaper and cheaper in order to kill their businesses & the industry as a whole.
Only the franchisers enjoy their powers over the losses of their franchisees bound by the slavery contracts.