Florida electrolysis

Electrolysis by Carol Carol 40 N.W. 14th Street Homestead, FL (305) 248-8484, at Roz Fischer’s Beauty Unlimited (a gender friendly full service salon) Electrolysis is available on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, and on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. Free consultations, call for appointment. (97-07-28, aol)

Nu-Woman Electrolysis Kimberly Westwood, CPE, CCE (813} 884-7835, Monday through Friday, 9am - 6pm (Eastern) http://www.nu-woman.com/vanilla/electrol.htm Kimberly Westwood, CPE, CCE is a nationally certified and Florida state licensed electrologist. She has been practicing electrology since 1985 and specializes in permanent beard removal using Blend electrology. Over years of practice, Kimberly has developed an extremely effective and safe version of the traditional Blend method. Kimberly’s technique is Modified Progressive Blend (MPB) Electrolysis. (97-07-28, aol)

Lisaimee Esthetics Maxine Bentolila, R.N., L.E. 1870 No. State Road 7, Suite 116 Margate, Florida 33063 (954) 979-3100 Monday through Thursday, and Saturday. By Appointment. (98-07-21, aol)

Florida Electrolysis Centers, Inc.

Esther (my partner) is extremely open to all people who want permanent hair removal. She is competetive in her rates. And, if I might say so myself, she is very good at what she does-I know from first hand experience. And she is the consummate professional.

I would appreciate it greatly if you could put the word out for her, and add her to any list you might compile. It would help her, and it would also be wonderful for the community to have someone available who is compassionate and understanding.

Esther’s company name is:

Florida Electrolysis Centers, Inc.
452 Osceola St., Suite 216
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Professional Electrolysis Center Lisa Wilshire Plaza 230 Wilshire Blvd. Casselberry, FL 32727 (407) 260-0900 . Number of electrologists: 3. Hours: weekdays by appointment only Hourly rate: $60.00 Modality used on respondent: Thermolysis: 100%. Types of probes available: disposable, insulated, non-insulated, straight, gold-plated.Chosen through: this website. Certification displayed Wears gloves [1 TG ref. 99-01-18]

Patti Baranowski RN, RE, CPE 5275 Redbug Lake Road, suite 121 Winter Springs, fl 32708 407-699-5662. Weekdays: 7a - 8:45p By appointment only. Hourly rate: $60.00 Blocks available at $110.00 for 2 hours Modality used on respondent: Blend: 100% Types of probes available: disposable, straight, gold-plated. Chosen through: non-TG referral. Free consultation. Certification displayed. Wears gloves

The reason that I’m writing is that Patti has moved and she requested that I
give you her new address and phone. Her new information is:

The Mitchel Wade Salon
1815 East Broadway
Oviedo FL 32765
Phone: 407-359-1123

Respondent Comments: She had a good personality and does a very good job. Even though I am her first TS client, Patti does have a fair amount of beard removal experience. Doctors have referred male clients to her because of skin disorders that made shaving there face uncomfortable or impossible. She has had to remove facial hair from other male clients because of excessive ingrown after shaving due to skin conditions. Patti is a very warm hearted individual that has gone out of her way to help me. She has come in on days off just to treat me. She has been a licensed Electrologist for 10 years. I became one of Patti’s clients before I transitioned, and after I did transition she has never once used my birth name nor the wrong pronouns. As far as her kill-ratio goes, it is very good in my case. I could not see Patti for a little over two weeks and the cleared area (65% of my face at the time) showed VERY little re-growth. I am very dedicated to Patti and have stayed with her because of her kindness and her Excellent work even though Kimberly Westwood of NU-WOMAN Electrolysis is part of the Transgender Identity program for the Tampa Stress Center, where I am currently enrolled. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against Kimberly but Patti is that good. (1 TG ref, 99-01-08)

Skin Essence and Hair Salon

Debbie Derringer 305-253-8324 (Miami area) My electrolysis has given me permission to post her services for scrotal electrolysis for pre op girls! She is a kind compassionate and gentle person that performed the same service for me and Dr Meltzer was impressed how well it was done and I required NO skin grafts!!! The approximate time for clearing is a total of 15 to 20 hours , she is discrete about the service and also provides facial electrolysis! Any questions I can be emailed at trishts@aol.com. The sensitivity of the subject and the difficulty finding this service make Debbie a godsent to our community. (99-01-31, AOL)

Karen Wilson, CPE
Company name The Upperhand
Address 8511 Cypress Lake Drive, #5 Ft. Myers, FL 33919
Phone: 941-433-0022
Closed Sunday Hours 9AM to 5PMBy appointment only? Yes

Number of electrologists in office: 1

Modality used Thermolysis 5% Blend 95%

Type of probes available: disposable, straight, gold-plated

Electrologist wears a mask & gloves. yes

How you chose your electrologist:TG referral/With guidance from my therapist.

Was consultation free, hairs treated? YES

Were certification/training documents displayed. YES

Please state your opinion about this electrologist: I have now worked with Karen for 12 months (306 hours). I am within one or two sessions of being totally clear! Her kill rate is somewhere around 50% but she is very conservative in her opinions of her performance. She has over 20 years experience as an electrologist; maintains very high professional standards; is certified to operate laser hair removal systems (not at her office); provides a compassionate, stress free environment. I could not have found a more wonderful person for this portion of my journey! Karen is well known in the area she serves. The majority of her clients are gg. The winter months are especially difficult due to the quantity of “snow-birds” within her client base. As I was determined to complete my electrolysis within a 15 month period, and drive approximately 120 miles round trip to her office, she worked with me to dedicate one day a week to me! Starting off can be slow due to her client base but, she will work with you to develop a program which suits your needs and budget.

Noemi Fernandez DeJonge, R.E.

Address 3314 Henderson Blvd. Tampa, FL 33609
Phone: 813.875.1025
e-mail: noemi@hairremovalfl.com
website <mailto:noemi@hairremovalfl.comwebsite> : www.hairremovalfl.com <http://www.hairremovalfl.com>
2. Days open (put an X by applicable days)
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday X
Wednesday X
Thursday X
Friday X
Saturday

1. Hours 9 to 7
    By appointment only? yes
  2. Electrologist treatment information

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

1. Electrologist contact information
    Electrologist name(s) Sally Hudson
    Company name Hair Today Gone Tomorrow
    Address 13311 Winding Oak Court Suite C
    City, State, Zip Tampa, Florida 33612
    Phone 813-933-0031:
    e-mail: laserladytampa@aol.com
    2. Days open (put an X by applicable days)
    Sunday
    Monday
    Tuesday X
    Wednesday X
    Thursday X
    Friday X
    Saturday X
    3. Hours 10_ to _6_By appointment only? yes
    4. Electrologist treatment information Number of electrologists in office: 1
    Treatment with two electrologists simultaneously available? no
    Modality used (%)
    Thermolysis 100%
    Galvanic
    Blend
    Type of probes available:
    disposable X
    non-disposable X
    insulated X
    non-insulated
    straight
    tapered
    bulbous X
    gold-plated X
    multi-needle galvanic
    Electrologist wears a mask. x
    Electrologist wears gloves. x
    5. How you chose your electrologist:TG referral
    Advertisement
    Internet
    Non-TG referral
    Other: X
    Was consultation free? yes
    Were hairs treated? yes
    Were certification/training documents displayed. yes
    6. Please state your opinion about this electrologist: Excellant. Specializes in fine and difficult hair removal. Gentle. Also does laser hair removal and facials.
    Number of electrologists in office: One (1)
    Treatment with two electrologists simultaneously available? no
    Modality used (%)
    Thermolysis 100%
    Galvanic
    Blend
    Type of probes available:
    disposable X
    non-disposable
    insulated X
    non-insulated X
    straight
    tapered
    bulbous X
    gold-plated X
    multi-needle galvanic
    Electrologist wears a mask. Yes
    Electrologist wears gloves. Yes

1. How you chose your electrologist:
      TG referral X
      Advertisement
      Internet
      Non-TG referral
      Other:
      Was consultation free? Yes
      Were hairs treated? Yes
      Were certification/training documents displayed. Yes
  2. Please state your opinion about this electrologist:
    By far Noemi is the best electrologist in the Tampa Bay area in my not too humble opinion. I personally know other TGs who drive for hours just for her superb service. Plus her rates are very reasonable (under $60 an hour as of February 2003).

I am writing to you to let you know them
in Florida their is an excellent Dermatologist who is very friendly and does a great job with
Laser Hair remover for Girls who need to removed the hair prior S/R/C.
He did my face 5 years ago with great result no regrow.
Name:Roger H Stewart.
Adrews:6550 North Federal Highway Suite-320
Phone:954-491-0510
E-Mail-www.skincenter.com
I hope this Help.