Fischer Micromatic Model Seven (M7) Manual?

Just got the Fischer unit in today and opened it up to check the tubes it uses and clean out any dust. It has 6 tubes: one 6L6GC,two 12AU7A/ECC82, one 5Y3GT, one RCA 7326 (0B2) and one RCA 7309 (0A2) both of the last 2 seem to be the same tube and I wasnt able to find them on google via that model number but the other tubes seem somewhat readily available at somewhat reasonable prices depending where you look. Tried the galvanic electrolysis option on it up to setting 5 and its seems to be way less painful than my modified vector and much more effective than that and my modified one touch. At setting one its reading out 2.5 volts and setting ten reads at about 45 volts. Ill have to get amperage readings for min and max during an epilation session. Does anyone know what kind of electrode originally came with these units? So far I have only tried a cylindrical metal one you hold in your hand but its a narrow one that takes more effort to squeeze than most Ive seen. I also have adhesive ones and a sponge setup as options too. Does anyone have a copy of the manual (digital or physical) that they would sell? I cant find them at TES or anywhere else Ive searched so far. I mainly want to see what the timer settings for the thermolysis option comes out to time wise but I also want to see If it has any other useful info. I havent messed with the thermolysis yet as I want to get in alot more insertion practice and get that down well before I mess with that.

The electrode does not need to be squeezed to work. You will be very lucky to find a manual for the Fischer model 7. It’s been out of production for around 45 years.

1 Like