Finer Hair & Ingrown Hair

After epilating for a few weeks now on my lower legs, I noticed that hair that grows back is much finer – hard for me to see them! I’ve never had this happen to me when shaving… what causes this?

Also, I find that I have a lot of ingrown hairs too that I’ve never had before… I do exfoliate my legs everyday. What else should I do?

Thanks…

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Modolce:
<strong>After epilating for a few weeks now on my lower legs, I noticed that hair that grows back is much finer – hard for me to see them! I’ve never had this happen to me when shaving… what causes this?

Also, I find that I have a lot of ingrown hairs too that I’ve never had before… I do exfoliate my legs everyday. What else should I do?

Thanks…</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>There are a few reasons for the new hair to be thinner but basicly the hair folicole is a new hair folicole not one that is just cut.
Yes, exfoilating is very inportant, so I guess you got yourself covered.
How about aloe or similar for the skin after epilating?

Aguila, What do you use to exfoliate and how are you exfoliating? Any specific brand, etc? Maybe I am doing something wrong…

~Lisa