Finding new electrologist (?)

Hey

24 Male here.

For the last 2 years, I’ve got some big regrowth in my ears (I’ll add a pic below). most of the hairs there are short and fuzzy but I do have some that I feel like turning into black and more thick and long ones.

I want to wait around a month till early-mid October to begin with the treatment because I live in a sunny state and I don’t want to mess with pigmentation due to UV exposure.

I’m not sure how to spot a good electrologist, do you have any idea for me how can I choose a good one?

Also - based on the pics I posted here and considering the fact it’s a virgin hair that I never removed, can you tell me approx. how many sessions or clearing it will take or it’s individual?

Thanks in advance and I will appreciate any other tips you can give me

That’s how it looks:

I fiddled a bit with your photo to better highlight the hairs. You have a much bigger case than the average “ear job.” LOTS of fine hairs … that most likely will develop into coarse hairs later in your life (say at 40).

You ask: “I’m not sure how to spot a good electrologist, do you have any idea for me how can I choose a good one?”

I’d suggest you find an electrologist with super magnification that uses modern thermolysis and can get the hairs off ASAP. I would also recommend that he/she give you an overall estimate of the total time that will be required to do the job. Small area, but a big job.