Finally Free DOES NOT work. What now?

Hello,

I purchased Finally Free for $100.00 from a shopping channel. After repeated treatments in the SAME area on the SAME hairs, they just keeping growing back. I followed the directions to a T. The product simply does not work.

I’d like to get my money back, but there are already two roadblocks. First, their tollfree number (1-800-506-9430) no longer works. Second, their website (www.finallyfree.com) has disappeared.

I was hoping someone could suggest some avenues I can seek to TRY to get a refund.

Thanks in advance.

Chalk it up to experience, my friend. These fly-by-night electric tweezer scum have been pulling this trick since 1959.

I wish I had better news. If you bought it with a credit card, you may be able to get some assistance through them.

http://www.nevershaveagain.com/ is their new site.

hope this is helpful.

1. They’re using a method that couldn’t possibly work.
  2. Their domain keeps changing.
  3. They have not replied to ANY of my emails.
  4. They keep talking about FDA approval and clinical tests - which I have come to find are very easily falsified. It’s sad that you can get away with saying such things when they’re not true.
  5. It sounds too good to be true. Hence, it is.

Hi,
I just recieved it in the mail and you are right, it doesnt work. They gave me a paper that gives their new phone #. It is 908-229-2101. Their website is www.nevershaveagain.com

Thanks