I purchased Finally Free for $100.00 from a shopping channel. After repeated treatments in the SAME area on the SAME hairs, they just keeping growing back. I followed the directions to a T. The product simply does not work.
I’d like to get my money back, but there are already two roadblocks. First, their tollfree number (1-800-506-9430) no longer works. Second, their website (www.finallyfree.com) has disappeared.
I was hoping someone could suggest some avenues I can seek to TRY to get a refund.
Thanks in advance.
Chalk it up to experience, my friend. These fly-by-night electric tweezer scum have been pulling this trick since 1959.
I wish I had better news. If you bought it with a credit card, you may be able to get some assistance through them.
http://www.nevershaveagain.com/ is their new site.
hope this is helpful.
- They’re using a method that couldn’t possibly work.
- Their domain keeps changing.
- They have not replied to ANY of my emails.
- They keep talking about FDA approval and clinical tests - which I have come to find are very easily falsified. It’s sad that you can get away with saying such things when they’re not true.
- It sounds too good to be true. Hence, it is.
I just recieved it in the mail and you are right, it doesnt work. They gave me a paper that gives their new phone #. It is 908-229-2101. Their website is www.nevershaveagain.com