feel dirty and inferior

My hair growth makes me feel dirty and inferior. When I look at myself with body hair I am disgusted in a deep way. After depilatories and the hair starts to regrow the anxiety sets in. It is like a battle you can’t win. Waxing buys more time but the private areas, buttocks are a sticky nightmare and the beard cannot be done. Us men don’t have periods but women do not have the curse of beards, chest hair and upper thigh hair. Though I know some women get the little chin hairs or some male pattern growth it 99% of the time never compares to a male with testosterone. It started for me when I was a child at 12 years old and always hated to see new hair pop out. Feeling peer pressure fears while young and through adolescent I never removed hair from legs or chest or arms, being a man, but forget it now. At some point you have to live the way you feel comfortable in your own skin and really society has a much more open feeling about men and hair removal. So yeah hair growth and removal has been an absolute curse and nightmare but with my new home unit and new technological hair removal advances I will win this battle. Not have body hair you stay cleaner and it is easier to clean the body areas. As I continue the IPL treatments and my hair sheds and grow finer and finer it is quite a relief.

Many women have a lot more hair than you seem to imply. You should read some stories right here in this branch of the forum. They just struggle with removing it all constantly just like you do, except in women’s cases it’s not “normal” to have all that hair. Beard, chest and thigh hair on men is considered “normal” in our society at least.

Please read the laser FAQs at the link below. The treatments you’re currently getting are not the best ones you can potentially get.

Also, home units don’t produce permanent results.

I beg to differ.