eyebrows plucking ???

That’s interesting. Does that mean the hair follicles are still intact?

Depending on how deep the scar tissue is, what tissue it is and the depth of the hair follicles, I’ve read that dermarolling and applying copper peptides could clear up some of the scarring allowing hair regrowth.

Plucking will leave your skin chicken-like. I think laser removal would be the best option.

I disagree. When I inquired my local place wouldnt even do eyebrows.Stick with electrolysis.

Seana

so you are saying that because you read on the internet somewhere that plucking doesnt affect hair growth, that this must be the truth. Well the reality is, that plucking SEVERELY affects hair growth and is one of the primary methods of hair stimulation, also of inbedded and ingrown hairs. You wont find agreement on this fallacy from ANY electrologist on this board, many of whom have been practising for 40 years or more.

To put it bluntly, epilators or tweezers can cause severe damage.In one recent case of electrolysis UNDERTREATMENT (AKA PLUCKING) the client is left with massive and permanent scarring as a result of plucking.This unfortunately is a very common scenario that electrologists see almost every single day of their careers.

Best not to be spreading mistruths as factual. This is definitely the case with your statement.

My eyebrows were serious victims of overplucking in the early 2000s. I couldn’t grow them back to save my life and I’ve been trying for a good decade. Eyebrow growth dermalmd serum… seriously this stuff is what I needed. I actually have HAIRS now. I never write comment, but I know there are people who rely heavily on pencils like I do because of a crappy style of 5 hairs per eyebrow. Why was that ever cool? And now you have these super thick drawn eyebrows everywhere when they could be using this awesome product. I’ll be buying another bottel. It just takes patience and persistence, but I’ve been using it almost two months and they recommend a full four months, but I’m already so happy with the results. I wish I knew about it sooner!

Why is a post from 2011 listed as “the latest?”

because someone replied to it 7 hours ago, 5 hours before you reply.Any post commented on, no matter how old, comes up to the latest when someone posts tot he thread.

Because of tweezing eyebrows hair and eyelashes hair turned white and little white spot on eyebrow on right side